Happy New Year from Ratidzo Trust
This time last year we didn’t even have any plans to visit Zimbabwe, let alone think about starting up a project there. However, we ended up visiting twice and planning our first project in Sanyati. It was an amazing year, so much happened and now we have a lot of work to do in 2016.
It was fantastic to get all of our 23 orphans and vulnerable children that we have on our books sponsored before Christmas, the last one finding a sponsor on Christmas Eve. What a wonderful present for her and her guardians. Thank you again to all those who have made the commitment to help these wonderful children.
So what are our plans for 2016
- Raise funds to be able to return to Zimbabwe in March and start the community projects. (£12000)
- Continue to raise awareness of the difficulties people face in that area.
- Re-build a home for one of the disadvantaged families we’re working with, Edeliwe Nyamadzawo’s family.
- Refurbish the Trust’s buildings in Sanyati, so we can make more use of them.
- Set up and run mission trips during May, June, July and August 2016.
- Continue to connect with schools in the UK and partner them with any of the 4 schools we’re working with in Zimbabwe.
- Gain key business/individual sponsors for our bigger projects – i.e community centre.
- Continue to put our trust in God and spread his love.
- Become a registered charity in the UK and Zimbabwe.
I think that is enough to start with! Many more things will come up I’m sure and we look forward to what lies ahead in 2016.
Thank you once again for your continued support and here’s to hoping you all have an amazingly blessed 2016.